It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• President Obama goes golfing instead of attending church, a story which works mouth-breathing Out of Bounds commenters into a frenzy. [Out of Bounds]
• An interesting write-up from Dan LeBatard about the entire Jay Mariotti Situation. [The Big Lead]
• Creepy: Mariotti once sent a colleague a ranting Dear John letter. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• Speaking of Mariotti, it looks like he’s doling out relationship advice now.. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• Brewers closed John Axford has a mustache…with a Facebook page. [7th Inning Stache]
• Why can’t Albert Haynesworth be more like Brett Favre? [With Leather]
• Revisiting the epic Cubs fan urinal dive video from years back. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Peter King is an amateur Favrologist. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• There were a lot of well-wishers adding messages to Pittsburgh Pirates Losing Streak’s Facebook wall. [TAUNTR]
• Man, another amazing wall catch out of Japanese baseball. [Big League Stew]
• Your day would not be complete without reading the 12th edition of The Sports Snob. [You Been Blinded]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Magazine: Two Quarter-Filled Wine Glasses Left On A Table In Front Of A Sunset And Other Ways To Indicate That People Are Fu**ing In The Other Room
Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com.