It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The half-brother of Tiger Woods is saying that Tiger and Elin are still in love. Wait. Who? [Out of Bounds]
• I have no idea what the hell is going on in this embedded video, but it’s mesmerizing. [Walkoff Walk]
• The Tampa Bay Rays have invented a new fashion atrocity: The Brayser. And the guy who wrote this particular post is some kind of genius (hint: it’s me) [With Leather]
• Joe Namath: still quite the ladykiller. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Brilliant: “Cavaliers Unveil New Uniforms; Gilbert Insists On Using Comic Sans” [TAUNTR]
• August 29th’s Themed Bobblehead Day at Miller Park in Milwaukee pays tribute to…CC Sabathia? [Joe Sports Fan]
• Five comely female athletes you could take home to meet your mom. [Unathletic]
• The top 10 greatest sports calls of all-time. [Ted Williams Head]
• On second thought, maybe Phil Mickelson becoming a vegetarian isn’t such a great idea. [Waggle Room]
• The 2010 KSK Fantasy Team Naming Guide. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Fat Kid Successfully Avoids Ridicule By Swimming With Shirt On
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.