It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• That damn Icelandic soccer team with the goofy celebrations is back at it again. [Out of Bounds]
• The original site which published semi-sexy photos of that chick who was nailed with the foul ball after her boyfriend ducked out of the way has crapped out, but BC was there to pick up the pieces. Well done, gents. [Busted Coverage]
• Some dude skips a golf ball 200 yards across water and bangs a gong. Cool. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Someone alert the Weekly World News! A Bat Boy has been discovered in Cincinnati! [TAUNTR]
• Rory McIlroy be talking smack about Tiger Woods. [Waggle Room]
• Guy manages to snag a foul ball with his cap while talking on his cell phone. [Big League Stew]
• Blue Menu has written an open letter to baggage handlers at the airports in Toronto and/or Philadelphia. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Al-Jazeera Introduces ‘Lighter Side Of The News’ Segment
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.