It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Gary Busey + Adrian Peterson in Vitaminwater commercial = Good. [Out of Bounds]
• Rob Dibble is truly, truly sorry that you are not smart enough to get his sophisticated sense of humor. [Walkoff Walk]
• Patrick Kane’s appearance at the Jimmy Buffett concert gave my buddy LeNoceur a million dollar idea. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Patrick Kane may be the biggest star in the sports world right now, given his good time partying with the Stanley Cup. We also learned he’s a big fan of the Twilight series. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Our final Patrick Kane story for the day (I think): Wysh makes the argument that every day should be Patrick Kane’s day with the Stanley Cup. [Puck Daddy]
• Blog lands big-time interview with none other than the attractive and talented Rachel Nichols. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• Disgraced figure skater Nicole Bobeck was given probation for her role in a meth ring, but the biggest surprise is that she is now a black man. At least according to this photo caption from the San Francisco Chronicle. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Monkey in Steelers clothes? Monkey in Steelers clothes. [PSAMP]
• Thankfully, the FOX Sports Robot gave the go-ahead to the hiring of Jim Mora and Kurt Warner as football analysts. [TAUNTR]
• More Peter King retardery is highlighted. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Mangini Urges Browns Players Not To Say Who They’re Going To Kill Over Twitter
Send tips, links or whatever the hell you damn please to firstname.lastname@example.org.