It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Jeez, even Dennis Rodman is piling on LeBron James now. [Out of Bounds]
• You have to love the “Saving Myself For Tebow Athletic Dept.” t-shirt. The gal modeling it ain’t half bad either. [Busted Coverage]
• Breaking: Trainer locks Tim Tebow in hyperbaric chamber only to come back and find it empty three days later. [TAUNTR]
• There is nothing finer than watching Jack Nicklaus drain a 100-foot putt, unless he happens to be schooling Johnny Miller in the process. [Waggle Room]
• In other golf news, Phil Mickelson drills fan in gallery with ball, gives the guy an autographed glove for his troubles. Phil couldn’t get the glove on with his damn arthritis anyway. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Perhaps it’s high time for you to learn a little Ottiquette. [Melt Your Face Off]
• I bet when Owen Wilson puts on a Nationals uniform, he does so in a quirky manner. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Fire Rob Dibble! [Walkoff Walk]
• I don’t know about you, but to me, the movie Goodnight Vagina sounds awesome. [FilmDrunk]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Iran’s Nuclear Operation Revealed To Be Cover For Greatest Roller Coaster Ever
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.