It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• That New Zealand bowler who whipped out his wang and wagged it at his teammates? Yeah, he’s been suspended from participating in the sport for 10 years. [Out of Bounds]
• The singer from the Strokes is writing a song for the Mets? Makes sense. Both the band and the team he is writing a song for suck ass. Apologies to all the members of the hipster set I offended with that comment. No I’m not. [With Leather]
• Jim Gray and Corey Pavin nearly mixed it up regarding Gray’s report which indicated Pavin has already selected Tiger Woods to be a member the Ryder Cup team, which Pavin vehemently denies. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Bill Belichick needs a bro or something to keep his man mammaries in place. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• With every passing day, my schoolboy crush on ESPN’s Michelle Beadle grows. What’s not to love? [Bob’s Blitz]
• Scenes from a summer camp at Camp Ryan. Awesome. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The fellas at JSF break down last night’s Card-Reds brawl with clinical precision. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Speaking of the brawl, here’s the mosh remix. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Bears Spend Entire Day Waiting Around For Mike Martz To Install High-Powered Offense
Send tips, links, submissions, whatever to firstname.lastname@example.org.