It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• A pastor in Georgia wants a high school to exorcise its demon mascot. [Out of Bounds]
• Chris Chambers: giving hope to stalkers everywhere. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• As far as fighting in the stands is concerned, Kevin McHale was Ron Artest before Ron Artest was Ron Artest. Ooh. I’m spinny. [Basketbawful]
• The UCF locker room has been looking pretty good. As in “Playboy model doing a photo shoot in said locker room” good. [With Leather]
• It was Jerry Garcia Tribute Night last night at AT&T Park. If that wasn’t trippy enough, they also tried breaking the world record for most gazoos being played. Far out. [Larry Brown Sports]
• In light of Jimmy Johnson’s upcoming appearance on Survivor, here are some brilliant photoshops of what it may have looked like if other coaches got the reality show itch. [Tirico Suave]
• Guy dodges foul ball, only to let it drill his girlfriend. An internet nation looks down its collective nose at this douchebaggery. [Big League Stew]
• Video of some youngster football player getting absolutely JACKED UP! during practice. [Busted Coverage]
• LeBron James got heckled at an Ohio amusement park. [You Been Blinded]
• Some very humorous “Postcards from NFL Training Camps.” [Joe Sports Fan]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Look, Are We Going To Spend The Rest Of This Board Meeting Talking About Why I’m Covered In Blood And Feces Or Are We Going To Talk Business?
Send tips, links and stories concerning how you made a scene because of how you were covered in bodily fluids to email@example.com. On second thought, disregard the last suggestion.