It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Yeah, dying while competing in something called the World Sauna Championships is not the best way to go. [Out of Bounds]
• Jesus! Chris Berman’s Hall of Fame speech lasted 28 freaking minutes? It’s like nobody has ever been invited to a Hall of Fame ceremony before!! I mean, Jesus! [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• The headline writer for this ESPN Euro story is awesome. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• CNN anchor Robin Meade threw out the first pitch before the Indians-Twins game yesterday, much to the delight of Twins manager Ron Gardenhire. [Busted Coverage]
• Attempting to explain the true meaning behind Tim Tebow’s brand new hairdon’t. [You Been Blinded ]
• People, people: do not fall into the trap of taking preseason football too seriously. [With Leather]
• T.O. needs to let go and move on from his Dallas days. In other words, T.O.: quityerbitchin. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the Lance Berkman obituary. [TAUNTR]
• Peter King regales with his stories about how he flies in a lot of planes. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Area Man Has No Idea Why He Wrote ‘Gazebo Convo-Resolve/Tues (!?)’ In Planner Six Weeks Ago
Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com. Thankee.