It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Minor League mayhem: guy will attempt to circle the bases while on fire. [Out of Bounds]
• John Daly’s clothing company, Loudmouth Golf, has signed a contract with the University of Tennessee to provide clothing for the school. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Brett Favre confuses psychic octopus. Never suspected that I would write that sentence. [With Leather]
• Expect loftiness when Peter King and Chris Mortensen get together. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Holy rookie hazing haircut, Batman! [Busted Coverage]
• Joe Cowley, who writes about the White Sox for the Chicago Sun Times, is quite the cad. [Walkoff Walk]
• Chris Cooley stuffs a kid in Donovan McNabb’s locker, scares the crap out of the new Redskins quarterback. [Shutdown Corner]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Mike Shanahan Cancels Rest Of Redskins Practices: ‘We’re As Good As We Can Get’
Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com.