It’s 4:19(ish), You Gotta Minute?
Apologies for the delay and the truncated version. I was “Hot Clicked” this afternoon. Usually, the Sportress’ server can handle the additional load when I am fortunate enough to get a link from Mr. Traina, but today it went into full-on Nibbles Mode. Apologies.
• Tiger is going to marry Rachel Uchitel once his divorce with Elin goes through….whaaaaa? [Out of Bounds]
• Interesting take: LeBron was right not to thank Cleveland. [Larry Brown Sports]
• In other LeBron news: LeBron buys ad in Muncie, IN paper to thank them for that time he stopped for gas [TAUNTR]
• Lookin’ good, Erin Andrews. Lookin’…good. [The Slanch Report]
• Apparently, there’s something about our National Anthem that makes A-Rod laugh. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Here’s video of a doofus dancing poorly at a Dodgers game. [Walkoff Walk]
• Kurt Warner is going to be on Dancing With The Stars? Lame. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Here is a six-step plan to prepare yourself for the 2012 Sports Apocalypse. Haven’t heard about it? Be afraid. Be very afraid. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Mom Finally Drunk Enough To Put On Bathing Suit
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.