It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Phillies fan who turned Citizens Bank Park into his own personal vomitorium has been sentenced to jail. [Out of Bounds]
• North Korean team shamed for poor World Cup performance. Better than being killed, I guess. [With Leather]
• Twins fans don’t seem to be too pleased with the trade for Matt Capps. [Big League Stew]
• Poll question on TSN makes little sense. Damn Canuckistanis. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Fittingly, Kyle Singer’s book about Duke basketball is strongly phallic. Well, not really, but it would make perfect sense if it were. [TAUNTR]
• Anorexic woman loves the Redskins. Eat a burger, lady. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Carrie Underwood has stronger legs than you do. I bet she does. Hoo baby. [Bob’s Blitz]
• This won’t end well: PGA to allow cell phones at the Wyndham Championship. [Devil Ball Golf]
• One of my favorite features on the interwebs: Jersey Fouls. [Puck Daddy]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: World’s Scientists Admit They Just Don’t Like Mice
My sincerest apologies for the lack of posts this afternoon. I know how crabby and panicked you dear readers get without my half-assed musings. This post was actually done many, many hours ago (futurepost!) as I have been busily preparing for a dinner party me and the wife are hosting this evening. That’s right Weed Can Cook. In that way, I’m kind of like Martin Yan, except I’m not Asian. Or incredibly successful. As always, please send tips and links to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are always much appreciated. Have a great weekend, kiddos.