Wake N’ Blog: Strongest And Most Expensive Beer Ever Created Is Taxidermically Delicious!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, links and ideas for other products that should be served inside the bodies of dead rodents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Scottish brewery BrewDog, who consider themselves “mavericks,” recently released a beer containing 55% alcohol. If that wasn’t good enough, for presentation purposes, they stuffed the bottles inside the carcasses of dead squirrels and stoats. A five-pack of bottle-stuffed squirrels goes for 700 pounds, or 1,000 dollars. [Yahoo!/AFP]
• The best Little League baseball player in the country might be a girl. [Out of Bounds]
• It’s Ovietime on the football field! [Melt Your Face Off]
• Dez Bryant is growing tired of the media attention focused upon him due to him acting like a spoiled asshole. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The five greatest hits ever delivered by Jack Tatum. [Busted Coverage]
• Tony Romo truly believes the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl this year. Ha. [You Been Blinded]
• The top 10 reasons why the Bengals signed Terrell Owens. [Five Tool Tool]
• It looks like it is time for us to become better acquainted with Tim Tebow’s bulge. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Caddie gets a brand new car as a tip after golfer gets hole-in-one after he told him what iron to hit. [Bob’s Blitz]
• A ultraviolent compilation of huge rugby hits. [Unathletic]
• DuJuan Blair, rapper? [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• Chris Kaman loves to blow stuff up. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Newly Discovered Documents Shed Light On Nation’s Creepy Founding Uncles