It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• What is the freaking deal with what went down on ESPN.com earlier today with the unflattering LeBron James story which was quickly pulled? [Out of Bounds]
• The fellas at TAUNTR got their hands on some early versions of Tim Tebow’s upcoming Jockey ad. [TAUNTR]
• Should the Nationals be worried about young phenom Stephen Strasburg’s shoulder inflammation? Damn right they should. Two words: Mark Prior. [Larry Brown Sports]
. Ladies and germs: Ron Artest interviewing Ron Artest. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• What in the hell is a “Cum Husk”? [Busted Coverage]
• Apparently, people get a bit uppity when you make fun of men’s softball. [With Leather]
• The history of the Tiger Woods-Obama t-shirt meme. [Waggle Room]
• Dan LeBatard got pretty excited during his radio program about LeBron’s “Giant Royal Penis” rolling into Miami. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Another MYFO classic: the birth of The Cockknocker, Sean Avery, is born. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: James, Bosh, Wade Decide Nickname Will Be ‘The Three-Headed Shitstorm’
Send tips, links and your suggestions of what columns ESPN.com should regularly pull as a matter of ethics (i.e. Bill Simmons columns) to email@example.com.