It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• This ring announcer is forgetful, yet endearing in some strange way. [Out of Bounds]
• The Cleveland Indians: huge Lady Gaga fans. No, that’s not gay at all. [Ted Williams Head]
• Tom Brady ain’t worried about money, dammit! [With Leather]
• Holy alliteration in title of post, Batman! [Walkoff Walk]
• Canadians need more heroes and better priorities. [Melt Your Face Off]
• KAAAAAAAHN!!! [Ball Don’t Lie]
• So, Floyd Mayweather and his entourage took in a cock fight. I foresee nothing bad coming out of this. [Larry Brown Sports]
• A photo of the “I Beat Anorexia” t-shirt which was once believed to be an urban legend. [Busted Coverage]
• Female blogger takes shots at Jenn Sterger and her blogging. Or something. I’m just thinking about boobs and sexy blogger catfights now. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Foul Ball Fails is a menace and it’s wreaking havoc on the white population of this country. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Michigan State basketball player Draymond Green is a terrible, terrible golfer and here is the video which proves it. [The Dagger]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Families Of 9/11 Victims: Heat Losing 3 In A Row Would Be Much Worse Than World Trade Center Attacks
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.