It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Here’s what happens when a real rabbit finds itself on a dog racing track. [Out of Bounds]
• Glenn Beck called Brian Urlacher a neo-Nazi. Now that’s just downright corn-fusing right there. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The fellas at BC compiled a photo gallery which seems to indicate that Jimmy Johnson might do just fine as a contestant on Survivor. [Busted Coverage]
• Hold on to your hats, folks: Joe Morgan said another extremely stupid thing, this time about catchers. As far as moronic comments go, Joe Morgan sure is consistent in his consistency. [Big League Stew]
• Steve Phillips is still trying to make everyone feel sorry for him because he nailed that ugly production assistant. [Bob’s Blitz]
• So, what did Louis Oosthuizen buy with his Open winnings? A John Deere tractor, of course! [Waggle Room]
• Speaking of which, here are five reasons no one bothered to watch the final round of said Open Championship. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Mark Cuban might just be buying the Texas Rangers. At least the team’s locker room will be nice. [With Leather]
• Remember marginal NBA player Rony Seikaly? You do? Wow. Well, for those people, good news: he’s now a recording artist. Click on through to hear his first single. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Shaun Rogers is against drunk driving. So much so, he followed one around until police arrived. [Shutdown Corner]
• You know, I have to agree: this is a pretty awesome photo of the Stanley Cup. [SB Nation]
• Yay! KSK Sex/Fantasy Football Mailbag time! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Area Man Going To Great Lengths To Conceal His Perfectly Normal Behavior
Send tips, links and ways you conceal your perfectly normal behavior to email@example.com.