It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Rachel Uchitel has signed on to appear on VH1’s Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, claims Tiger got her hooked on Ambien. A more important question is: who got her hooked on whorish gold-digging? [Out of Bounds]
• A visit from Backwater Brett is always a good thing. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Much like Ilya Kovalchuk is getting screwed by the NHL, my comrades over at MYFO are totally getting jacked regarding their new contract with Bloguin. [Melt Your Face Off]
• We discussed the fact that the Field of Dreams site went up for sale, but here’s an update: it’s going for $5.4 million. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Aww, that’s sweet: MMA fighter demonstrates choke hold on infant son. You know, you can’t ever get those days back. Cherish them, psychopathic MMA fighter guy. [Larry Brown Sports]
• A drunken Raiders fan plowed his SUV through a coed’s room at San Diego State. Sounds about right. [Busted Coverage]
• Aw, man: vuvuzelas have been officially banned at all Atlanta Thrashers home games. [Puck Daddy]
• ESPNU’s Britton Lynn sure likes to laugh. [Bob’s Blitz]
• A Red Sox fan was arrested after sliding across the tarp during a rain delay. [Total Pro Sports]
• An amusing story about an ump who takes off in the middle of an American Legion game. [Bugs & Cranks]
• Gallery of the Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders Cancun photo shoot for their calendar, anyone? [Unathletic]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Future Recruiting Violation Makes Commitment To Michigan
Send tips, links and a list of drugs you have become addicted to because of Tiger Woods to email@example.com.