It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Despite Dallas Braden’s protests, the A’s “Get Off My Mound!” t-shirts are quite popular. [Out of Bounds]
• Jared Allen’s charity golf tournament went pretty much exactly how one would expect a Jared Allen charity golf tournament to go. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Up-and-coming radio gal Mia Harris dropped an F-bomb on Sirius satellite radio. [Busted Coverage]
• ESPN’s Jayson Stark honestly believes that there have been 25 great moments during the Home Run Derby. [Joe Sports Fan]
• I guess watching the Home Run Derby in 3-D would help. [Big League Stew]
• Great write-up by Steve DelVecchio about how, love him or hate him, George Steinbrenner did it right. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Will Ferrell’s appearance with the broadcasters during the Home Run Derby was predictably awkward and it had barely nothing to do with him. [The Sporting Blog]
• An open letter to Jonathan Toews warning him to not let success go to his head. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Putter designer Scotty Cameron obviously hasn’t heard the news about Tiger deciding to go with a Nike putter this week. [Waggle Room]
• Spain’s World Cup-winning team got a little grabby on the flight back home. [Bob’s Blitz]
• These guys got their hands on a copy of the $100,000 check Dan Gilbert had to write to the NBA to pay his fine. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Heroic Goldfish Given Viking Flushing
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.