It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Happy 3rd birthday, MYFO! You’re all growns up and your all growns up! [Melt Your Face Off]
• Sadly, Paul the Octopus Oracle has retired from prognosticating. Although I heard he was seen making some picks with a high school kids earlier today. [Out of Bounds]
• Speaking of Paul, the secrets behind his deadly accurate prognosticating has been uncovered. [Total Pro Sports]
• Rachel Uchitel. A Paddle. Bikini. Beach. Gallery. Enough said. [Busted Coverage]
• NHL commissioner Gary Bettman makes 7.2 million. Wait. Is that dollars? Jesus. [Puck Daddy]
• Bitter Cleveland Cavaliers fan lets out his hostility towards LeBron James by coming up with the best t-shirt ever. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The commercial for the 2010 All-Star Game was once again completely terrifying. [Warming Glow]
• Guy dressed up as a broccoli mascot proposes to a girl in the stands and shockingly, she accepts. [The700Level]
• John Daly’s girlfriend is quite the entrepreneur. Also, she’s a former Hooters waitress. [With Leather]
• Charles Barkley craps all over the Toronto Raptors during an interview. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Here we have another exciting edition of “Ocho & Marvin: Under One Roof!” [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Stoner Architect Drafts All-Foyer Mansion
Send tips, links and reasons why I should believe that White Castle isn’t putting mind control drugs in my sliders to email@example.com.