It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• So, uh, O.J. Simpson is set to marry his pen pal in prison. I guess a potential spouse wouldn’t have to worry about his whereabouts. [Out of Bounds]
• At least one person had a meet-up with Cleveland’s finest as a result of the LeBron James brouhaha. [Busted Coverage]
• Speaking of LeBron – why wouldn’t we be talking about him, right? – here is a time line of how everything went down via music videos. [Ted Williams Head]
• 11 strange things LeBron said during “The Decision.” [Ball Don’t Lie]
• ESPN is going ahead with plans to create even more shows devoted to taking an enormous dump on Cleveland. [TAUNTR]
• Crisis averted! Cheryl Cole has been released from the hospital after a health scare related to malaria. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Philadelphia Phillies Jayson Werth had some not so kind words for a dad and his kid after they interfered with his attempt at catching a foul ball. That Werth is a disgrace to bearded men everywhere. [With Leather]
• Some truly horrific NHL jersey fouls. Yeesh. [Puck Daddy]
• Yay! Another sex/fantasy football mailbag! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Here’s a rundown of major leaguers who are total wussies and came down with injuries. [Walkoff Walk]
• Hilarious animated GIF of a guy in a Pirates hat falling down while dancing. [PSAMP]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: I Should Really Get Around To Reporting My Wife Missing (By Jason Leland)
Send tips, links and whatnot to email@example.com.