It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Smokescreen! LeBron James has booked a huge party in South Beach this weekend. [Out of Bounds]
• What’s this? LeBron James has signed with Manchester United? [eTrueSports]
• LeBron James hates the Florida Panthers? What gives? [Melt Your Face Off]
• Even Brett Favre has something to say about LeBron James’ “Decision.” [Kissing Suzy Kolber ]
• Have you tried LeBron James-flavored Ego Waffles yet? [TAUNTR]
• Somehow, these guys got a hold of LeBron’s daily planner. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Wayne Rooney is a fancy boy, rides around on a pink jet ski in Barbados. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Michelle Wie’s golf coach is one sweaty bastard, but can you blame him? [Bob’s Blitz]
• NO! Ozzie Guillen is growing tired of Twitter! [You Been Blinded]
• Yay! Another edition of FCL Finishes the Headline. [Food Court Lunch]
• Jerry Rice is still the hardest working man in showbiz. [The Sporting Blog]
• Even if the Netherlands lose, Dutch player Rafael van der Vaart has something very nice to go home to. Really nice. [Unathletic]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: New Hampshire Passes Law Forcing Old People To Watch Gays Marry
Send tips, links and threats to email@example.com.