It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Oakland A’s pitcher Dallas Braden is none too impressed with the “Get Off My Mound” t-shirt now available for purchase, because why would any rational person like something related to the only reason anyone knows who the hell they are? [Out of Bounds]
• Oh, Martellus Bennett, you cad! Here’s a video of him portraying the newest zany character to hit the interwebs: Osama Been Happenin. [With Leather]
• Sounds like a great deal – if you consider catching the herp with thousands of other dudes at the same time a great deal: Dutch pornstar promises to give each one of her Twitter followers a BJ if the Netherlands wins the World Cup. [Busted Coverage]
• Sweet Christ! Larissa Riquelme might be the target of some sinister kidnapping plot. Or something. It’s hard to understand exactly what she is getting at. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Former Seton Hall basketball coach nabbed for shoplifting a man purse. Oh dear. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Here’s an animated GIF of Demy De Zeeuw of the Netherlands getting kicked in the face during the squad’s match with Uruguay earlier today. [Total Pro Sports]
• Good question: why isn’t Jim Thome considered among the all-time greats? [Midwest Sports Fans]
• Holy crap, if you haven’t heard the story about NFL prospect Tony Washington, you best click on over. Jebus. [Bootlegger Sports]
• LeNoceur regales with a tale of one of his personal experiences with internet marketers that we bloggers have become all too familiar with. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Dan Levy interviews Stephen A. Smith, self-righteous indignation ensues. [The Sporting Blog]
• Is Shaquille O’Neal a computer mastermind? Maybe. Probably not, though. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Killer first impressions: Orlando Magic rookie forward Daniel Orton was ejected from his first Summer League game. [You Been Blinded]
• General Tao hops in the time machine and takes us on a journey of some awkward sports commercials. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: My Hot, Horny Housewife Has Been Spending An Awful Lot Of Time On The Phone Lately (By Donald Gower)
Send tips, links and whatnot to email@example.com.