It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• In honor of July 4th, here is a treatise unraveling the truth about Independence Day from my friends at TSR. [The Slanch Report]
• Seriously, one of you should buy me this anti-LeBron t-shirt. Sums up my feelings perfectly. [Out of Bounds]
• The post is a few days old, but these NHL rookie “Glamour Shots” photos are beyond awkward. [Puck Daddy]
• The Mets are on the hook to Bobby Bonilla for an assload of cash which is to be paid over the next 25 years. Brilliant! [With Leather]
• Marshall Faulk wishes he had taken money when he was in college. In other news, Marshall Faulk probably wishes he wouldn’t have opened his fat mouth about it. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Awesome: the Top 10 “Where Were You Moments” since 1990. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Who knew LeBron James loved lavish Broadway musical numbers? He doesn’t? That what was the point of this crap? [Ball Don’t Lie]
• The Toronto Maple Leafs are the early winners in the NHL free agent frenzy. At least someone thinks so. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The NCAA has launched an investigation into discovering one non-cheating basketball program. [TAUNTR]
• Arizona Cardinals reciever Steve Breaston: “I am what I is.” Alrighty then. [Shutdown Corner]
• Spelling out quite clearly why LeBron James is not going to the New Jersey Nets. Well done. [Ted Williams Head]
• Yay! I missed this yesterday but Thursday was KSK Mailbag time. Read and become enlightened. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Another epic dodgeball knockout. [Unathletic]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Area Man Supports The Troops He Didn’t Go To High School With
Send tips, links and baked beans recipes that don’t give you gas to firstname.lastname@example.org.