To Clear Up Any Confusion, AP Headline Points Out LeBron James Isn’t An NHL Player
Good to know. Good to know.
Given the LeBron James Super Terrific Free Agent Frenzy Happy Good Time, I suppose simply mentioning his name in the headline could be considered an effective way to generate some interest in the story. Let’s try it out with some other headlines, primarily from CNN.com:
- ‘Eclipse’: Numb and LeBron-less
- LeBron James kills at least 1 in Mexico
- LeBron James Forces NJ Town To Postpone Fireworks Show
- LeBron James promotes circumcision to fight HIV/AIDS
- Tearful Vienna calls LeBron a lying ‘fame whore’
- LeBron James investigating mass infant burial at Roman villa
- Is LeBron James a liberal — or a centrist?
- Helen Mirren’s husband surprised by LeBron James’ nude photos
I don’t know about you guys, but with the LeBron angle, those make for some mighty tantalizing stories.
Now that’s a juicy story right there – I would be shocked if that one doesn’t get some serious play today.
LeBron-less NHL set to begin free-agent frenzy [AP]