It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The cartoon version of Chad Ochocinco just might save the world. [Out of Bounds]
• Guh: Orioles DH Luke Scott hurt his leg trotting around the bases after a home run. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Fantastic interview of PGA commentator extraordinaire David Feherty by Shane Bacon. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Take a load off and take the JSF Pop Quiz. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Tim Tebow continues to save the world, $1,000 at a time. [Busted Coverage]
• A behind-the-scenes look at what goes into World Cup jersey body painting. Nice. [Unathletic]
• Chris Carter was back at it during the NFL rookie symposium. [Shutdown Corner]
• According to the NBA online store, LeBron James is already a member of the Chicago Bulls. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Hilarious “No Soccer” sign at a park. [Total Pro Sports]
• Just so you know, LeBron, D-Wade and Bosh are not the only free agents out there. [You Been Blinded]
• Gourmet Spud reports that Chris Bosh is keeping everybody updated via Twitter. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Report: U.S. Leads World In Lost Sunglasses
Send tips, links and Smurf erotica to firstname.lastname@example.org.