It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• CHEEZ DOODLES! the soothing, dulcet tones of Stephen A. Smith might be returning to television. [Out of Bounds]
• President Bill Clinton knocking back a couple of Budweisers with the U.S. World Cup team. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Landon Donovan inspired our nation’s sports headline writers to channel their inner Randy Jackson, but I ain’t feeling it, dawg. [Joe Sports Fans]
• Jenn Brown is well on her way to replacing Erin Andrews at tWWL. [Busted Coverage]
• The prying cameras at Wimbledon caught themselves a booger eater. [Bob’s Blitz]
• I have to agree: two chicks making out at a baseball games makes it infinitely more interesting. [Total Pro Sports]
• Jerry Seinfeld did reasonably well during his time in the broadcasting booth calling the Mets game. [Big League Stew]
• Philly superfan Taserbro sentenced to probation. [The700Level]
• If you have been waiting for your chance to become LeBron James’ neighbor, here it is. [The Slanch Report]
• Some humorous “reactions” to the U.S. victory over Slovenia in the World Cup by the biggest names in the business. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• Did you hear about the new movie coming out starring Johan Santana and Lawrence Taylor? Looks sweet. [Ted Williams Head]
• I have to agree once again: this is one of the greatest newspaper headlines ever. [Guyism]
•The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Increasing Number Of Americans Unable To Point Out Map
Send tips, links and recipes to email@example.com.