It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• British journalist uses Clinton’s appearance at U.S.-Algeria match as a segue to a sex joke. Nice. [Out of Bounds]
• Video evidence documenting the pseudo-hooliganism has reached the States. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Does Landon Donovan have a rock star doppelganger. [The Slanch Report]
• Holy headline alliteration, Batman! Well played, Mr. Iracane. [Walkoff Walk]
• Photos of Joe Morgan’s daughter in a bikini, anyone? Not half-bad. Not half-bad at all. [Busted Coverage]
• I mentioned yesterday how Chase Utley and Ryan Howard are going to be on It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Here are photos of the cast rocking Phillies gear. [The700Level]
• Islanders general manager Garth Snow is back at his madcap shenanigans again. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Scott Stapp recorded a song for the Florida Marlins. The Florida Marlins handed out vuvuzelas to fans last weekend. These guys added vuvuzelas to Scott Stapp’s Florida Marlins’ song. [TAUNTR]
• Chris Carter says the only way to live your life is by not living your life. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Video of Tom Watson taking a potshot at NBC golf analyst Johnny Miller. [Waggle Room]
• Brutal dodgeball shot to the face? Brutal dodgeball shot to the face. [Total Pro Sports]
• Look out, residents of Toronto: Blue Menu is goin’ protesting at the G20 Summit! [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Increasing Number Of Americans Unable To Point Out Map
Send tips, links, complaints and spells to email@example.com.