Wake N’ Blog: Boy, That’s A Lot Of Dead Cats!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s Rolf Schock Prize-winning morning link dump. Schock and awe, baby. Schock and awe. Send tips, links and examples of names that kind of look like other words but not enough really to crack a joke about to email@example.com.
• Social services in Black River Falls have removed children from a home in squalid living conditions which contained a non-functioning freezer filled with 100 dead cats. “Gabriella Bernabei said authorities are targeting her and her boyfriend because of their Wiccan religious beliefs. Bernabei said the cats were kept in the garage freezer because she planned to bury them. She said she was properly storing the carcasses until she could get to the burials.” Yep, it’s because your Wiccan beliefs, lady. Not because you had 100 dead cats in your house. [Yahoo!/AP]
• Congratulations goes out to Graeme McDowell for surviving Pebble Beach on the way to his U.S. Open victory. [Wei Under Par]
• Here’s a photo of Tiger’s caddy, Steve Williams, chilling at the airport. [Waggle Room]
• Ernie Els might have uttered some salty language during Sunday’s round. [Tirico Suave]
• That irate English fan who somehow managed to gain access to England’s locker room has been arrested. [Busted Coverage]
• The top 10 takeaways from the World Cup. [Five Tool Tool]
• A few days after the fact, but here are the NBA Finals Game 7 LOLCATZ. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• Scarlett Johansson photos? Scarlett Johansson photos. [Guyism]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Eons Of Darwinian Evolution Somehow Produce Mitch