It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• My good pal Josiah Schlatter is now a colleague of mine over at Out of Bounds. Welcome him. [Out of Bounds]
• Are the Chicago Blackhawks going to march in a gay pride parade? [Puck Daddy]
• South African man will not be able to watch any more of the World Cup now that his family murdered him for watching the World Cup. [With Leather]
• Holy phallic-looking World Cup trophy thingy, Batman! [Guyism]
• Thank goodness someone figured out a way for one man to honk multiple vuvuzelas at one time! [Total Pro Sports]
• Some lesbians have been banned from playing in a church softball league. [The Slanch Report]
• Confused Blue Jays fan sings a song about Roy Halladay. [The700Level]
• Stephanie Wei is still rocking it at Pebble Beach. Stay informed. [Wei Under Par]
• Jim Leyland took batting practice the other day, then sucked down a half dozen cowboy killers. [Detroit4Lyfe]
• ‘Duk interviews D.C. Sports Bog proprietor Dan Steinberg regarding Strasburgmania. [Big League Stew]
• Beer Pong can be profitable apparently. [The Last Angry Fan]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Magazine: The Nation’s Pitching Mounds: Are We Prepared If They Suddenly Erupt With Molten Lava?
Send tips, links and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: I don’t read the complaints.