Wake N’ Blog: Dog Poop With Money In It Can Be A Good Thing…For Me To Poop On!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s Plimpton Prize-winning morning link dump. Paper Lion, bitches. Send tips, links and reasons why have no right to even mention the name George Plimpton to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Doody Calls (heh) Pet Waste Removal employee Steve Wilson noticed something funny about the poopy he was cleaning up. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was cash. After sanitizing it, Wilson discovered it amounted to $58, which he returned to the owner of the dog who ate the cash. Poop. [Yahoo!/AP]
• England goalkeeper Robert Green might have been thinking about a girl when he let that soft goal in against the U.S. [Out of Bounds]
• A bunch of New York celebrities are going to get together and try to woo LeBron into coming to the Big Apple. No word on whether that Naked Cowboy Times Square guy has signed on. [With Leather]
• Holy crap! Speaking of Robert Green, here is some interesting footage of Invisible Jesus getting involved in the flubbed save. [TAUNTR]
• Keep up-to-date on the goings on at the U.S. Open with Stephanie Wei. [Wei Under Par]
• (Yawn) Tom Izzo mad grab at attention is over – he is staying at Michigan State. [The Dagger]
• A brilliant photographic retrospective of Albert Haynesworth’s career with the Redskins. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Dr. Phil breaks down the Cleveland-LeBron James situation. Shortly thereafter, he strangled a 12-year-old Thai prostitute, just for the rush. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• Taking a look at the New York Post‘s WAG of the Day. Mercy. [Bob’s Blitz]
• We have yet another celebration-related injury: this time, UCLA’s second baseman was injured in a dogpile. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The Baltimore Ravens are a mess. [Second-String Fullback]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Lucky Dead Student Gets Own Page In Yearbook