It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• An uproar by Catholics has resulted in a World Cup commercial getting banned. For Christ’s sake. [Out of Bounds]
• German student moons the Hell’s Angels, throws a puppy at them and escapes on a bulldozer. Yep. [With Leather]
• Time for another sexy edition of NSFWednesday from my buddy LeNoceur! [Melt Your Face Off]
• It’s going to cost you plenty to get Tim Tebow’s autograph: your soul. Just kidding, but it will take a lot of money. [Busted Coverage]
• Not everyone is happy that Tom Izzo is staying at Michigan State. Count this reporter among that group of people. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Yay! FCL finishes the headline. Read it or else, sucker fools. [Food Court Lunch]
• TAUNTR.com Records presents: “Experience the Soothing Sounds of the Vuvuzela. [TAUNTR]
• Here’s one way to get more Americans more interested in the World Cup. [Bob’s Blitz]
• NBA Finals Gam3 6 LOLCATZ. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• Soccer ball headed Chilean player receiving a purple nurple. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Cubs Organ Player Getting Into Heavier, Darker Stuff
Send tips, links and cover versions of Jefferson Airplane’s “Somebody To Love” to firstname.lastname@example.org.