It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Whaa? Tiger Woods is not the favorite to win the U.S. Open? Weird. [Out of Bounds]
• News flash: PETA sucks. Now they’re bitching about the Marlins’ plan for aquariums at the ballpark. [With Leather]
• San Jose Sharks star Joe Thornton will solve your workplace problems. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Donovan McNabb should have been arrested by the fashion police for wearing these shorts. [Mr. Irrelevant]
• Get in line behind me, guys: Jenn Sterger is single. Hey Jenn, call me! Or e-mail me. Whatever. It’s your call, candypants. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Chicago Blackhawks will rue the day they gave Jay Leno a jersey with his name on it. Have fun not winning a Cup for another half a century. [Puck Daddy]
• Dick Enberg is broadcasting a Padres game during an earthquake and he doesn’t even say “Oh my!” during the tremors? What give? [Walkoff Walk]
• Steve Nash, rockin’ the sports bra. Nice. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• Tom Brady’s hair is wild, man. Wild! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• That’s crappy: a sewage leak stained England’s World Cup uniforms. [The Sporting Blog]
• Butter Chicken finds some positives to the G20 Summit being held in Toronto. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: New Pixar Employees Required To Watch Adorable Sexual Harassment Video
Send tips and links to email@example.com. Grazie.