It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The infidelity website AshleyMadison.com offered$25 million to secure the naming rights to the new Giants/Jets stadium. [Out of Bounds]
• Stephen A. Smith whips it out. The race card, I mean, regarding Nationals draft pick Bryce Harper. [Larry Brown Sports]
• There is probably no single person more thrilled with the Blackhawks Stanley Cup championship than Vince Vaughn. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Blackhawks winger Adam Burish lays into Chris Pronger, referring to him as “the biggest idiot in the league.” [Pro Hockey Talk]
• Get caught up on world events with FCL Finishes The Headline. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Blackhawks have planned their victory parade through the yard of every Cubs player? That’s not very nice. [TAUNTR]
• Lady Gaga took in a Mets game. [Bootlegger Sports]
• An online coaching simulator has been officially licensed by the NFL. [Shutdown Corner]
• Former big league manager (who never managed in an actual game) Wally Backman is trying to make a comeback in the minor leagues. While doing so, he had one helluva major meltdown while getting ejected. [Bob’s Blitz]
• I’m not sure, but it certainly looks like Kobe Bryant wiped some boogers in Ric Bucher’s hair in this video. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Tom Brady is a traitor. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Photos from Miss World Cup 2010, anyone? I thought so. [Unathletic]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Do Glass Pipes, Incense Prove Teens Are Practicing Shamanism?
Send tips and other stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org.