It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Golden Tate’s story about trespassing in a donut shop is full of holes (+1 Shakey). [With Leather]
• 3,000 tickets were sold in two hours for the Australian Open. Hmmm…I wonder why (hint: it rhymes with “liger”). [Out of Bounds]
• Uh-oh – another NSFWednesday. Today, “Two Teams, One Cup.” Actually, it’s awesome, as usual. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Bye-bye, ESPN Media Zones. They must have needed the money for Brooke Hundley’s settlement. [Larry Brown Sports]
• In light of the World Cup, the UK’s Food Standards Agency would like to remind pregnant women to not drink alcohol – okay, just a little bit, but not a lot. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Derek Fisher cried while watching Sex and the City 2? What the? [TAUNTR]
• That’s it, Butter Chicken is a goddamn genius. [Food Court Lunch]
• The U.S. World Cup team got a surprise visit from a guest motivational speaker. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the Mark Scutaro Song. [Ted Williams Head]
• Ozzie Guillen is as mad as hell and he’s probably just going to sit there and take it this time. [Walkoff Walk]
• NBA Finals Game 3 LOLCATZ. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• Like the rest of us, Charles Barkley is confused as hell about MJ’s mustache. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Work Friend Accidentally Becomes Real Friend
Send tips, links and dirty limericks to firstname.lastname@example.org.