It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Tiny Streaker is gonna get ya. [Out of Bounds]
• My former comrades at MYFO held their first-ever meeting of the minds. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the Phillie Phanatic has issues. [Walkoff Walk]
• And in other mascot news, Ace, the Blue Jays mascot, was pretty pissed off yesterday. [Bugs & Cranks]
• And now, in news that makes me want to puke, Justin Bieber got to hold Lord Stanley’s Cup. Screw that chick. [With Leather]
• The puns in mainstream golf coverage are getting out of hand. [Waggle Room]
• Two Cubs fans with the “Sweet” and “Dude” tattoos a la Dude, Where’s My Car infamy. Christ. [Joe Sports Fan]
• I’m pretty sure Tiger Woods hit everyone in attendance at the Memorial yesterday. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Austrian tennis players are pretty bad ass, especially when they are choking another Austrian tennis player. [The Sporting Blog]
• Ron Artest’s tweets as read by a seven-year-old girl. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• The Pac-10 is all about the Asians. [EDSBS]
• More bad news: Mark Sanchez and Jamie Lynn Sigler are definitely an item. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Michael Jordan was at the Blackhawks-Flyers game last night. [Mouthpiece Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Massive Flow Of Bullshit Continues To Gush From BP Headquarters
Send tips, links and your grandma’s recipe for pot brownies to firstname.lastname@example.org.