It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Charles Oakley got beat down in Vegas. [Out of Bounds]
• Lou Piniella ain’t afraid of no oil spill. [With Leather]
• Ken Griffey’s retirement, according to the one and only LSUfreek. [The Sporting Blog]
• Armando Galarraga and Jim Joyce appear to have made peace. [Detroit4Lyfe]
• An Iron Chef wants LeBron to stay in Cleveland. [The Slanch Report]
• Pau Gasol is the face of Los Angeles. [TAUNTR]
• Boston fans don’t know their geography. [Bugs & Cranks]
• Ozzie Guillen tweeted his thoughts regarding Chicago’s loss in the Stanley Cup Finals and they were enlightening. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• An appearance by Tommy from Quinzee, anyone? [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Zoinks, this guy who got busted humping a dog sure looks familiar. [Guyism]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Ant Colony Comes To Halt After Death Of Popular Worker
Send tips and other stuff to email@example.com.