It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Indianapolis Colts kick returner washed dishes at a restaurant for free meals. [With Leather]
• One day, Jose Canseco would like to be the manager of a major league baseball team. That reminds me of Costanza! [Out of Bounds]
• Another humpday, another NSFWednesday from my boys at MYFO! [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Marlins are finally selling tickets, but not in the conventional way. [Babes Love Baseball]
• Baby Duane Parcells is coming to get ya! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Florida Marlins reliever has one bitchin’ mustache. [7th Inning Stache]
• What does the fact that The Big Lead was just sold for seven figures mean to average sports bloggers? Probably nothing, but we can all dream, right? No? [The Sporting Blog]
• Some superfan wore a jersey of the first base coach to Cardinals game. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Forget about Blogs with Balls, I want to go to Sites with Sacks! [Tirico Suave]
• General Tao pens a letter to J.J. Abrams. [Food Court Lunch]
• A xenophobe’s guide to the World Cup. [Sports Pickle]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Networks Battling Until Last Minute Over Who Has To Air World Cup
Send tips, links and advice on how to tactfully fire my pedicurist to firstname.lastname@example.org.