It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The Los Angeles Dodgers have sued veteran funnyman Jon Lovitz over season tickets. [Out of Bounds]
• The Law & Order episode featuring Lindsey Vonn aired. [With Leather]
• Tiger Woods is building himself an oxygen chamber…for banging. [Trailing Tiger]
• The Pittsburgh Pirates Rally Train is terrifying. [Walkoff Walk]
• The Philadelphia Flyers are ready to assume the responsibility of making Marian Hossa cry. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Big Ben’s website is selling Flyers gear…wha? [Mondesi’s House]
• Boston Celtics big man Glen Davis demonstrated his cunnilingus routine. [Busted Coverage]
• The geniuses behind those classic Eastern Motors commercials have targeted Donovan McNabb. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Random NBA player Randy Foye was on some television show you have never heard of. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• This Matt Leinart-Darnell Dockett give-and-take is brilliant. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Well, It Looks Like My Work Here Has Been Successfully Avoided
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.