Wake N’ Blog: Wouldn’t Hold Out Much Hope For The Tape Deck Though – Or The Creedence.
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s Cable Ace Award-winning morning link dump. Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com.
• When authorities towed and subsequently crushed Shawn Leslie’s 1995 Mercury Cougar, they also inadvertently disposed of the Wisconsin man’s father’s and grandfather’s ashes, which were being stored in the car. Who stores the remains of family members in their car? [Yahoo!/AP]
• Jose Lima dead from a heart attack at the age of 37. [The Sporting Blog]
• Just in case you forgot, ESPN is owned by ABC. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Ken Mink, a 75-year-old college student, still trying to play college basketball. [The Dagger]
• Duncan Keith probably doesn’t mind that he had a bunch of teeth knocked out since the Blackhawks are now in the Stanley Cup Finals. [Mouthpiece Blog]
• The top 11 tiresome NBA playoff memes. [Five Tool Tool]
• Why the NHL needs it own World Championships. [Puck Daddy]
• Nice Oriolionals jersey. [Mr. Irrelevant]