It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Tim Tebow has his own dedicated page on ESPN.com. The end is nigh. [With Leather]
• The Montreal Canadiens are denying that they attempted to sabotage the skates of the Philadelphia Flyers with sand. [Puck Daddy]
• And by old buddies at MYFO weigh in on Sandgate as well. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Three guys were arrested outside of Heinz Field while trying to break in so they could look for a wallet. Right. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Rest in peace, Jose Lima. [Walkoff Walk]
• Marko Jaric was in Spanish Vogue? Yeah, it had probably something to do with his wife, Adriana Lima. Probably. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Ernie Els has taken too kindly with the harsh criticism regarding his course redesign. [Devil Ball Golf]
• NO! Peter King lost his Blackberry! Oh the humanity! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Roger Goodell wants to protect the brains of little kids. [Shutdown Corner]
• Ozzie Guillen is starting trouble again. God bless that goofy bastard. [Big League Stew]
• The New York Post tried to link A-Rod’s on-field to success to his off-field success of scoring chicks. [The Sporting Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Blackhawks Attempt To Find Out Why Shark On San Jose Logo Is Eating Hockey Stick
Apologies for the lackluster and sporadic posting today. We’ll be back running at full operating capacity tomorrow. In the meantime, send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com. Thanks.