It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Former NBA player Calvin Murphy claims the rumor that Delonte West nailed LeBron James’ mom is true. [You Been Blinded]
• “I think my ball went into the trees right about…JESUS CHRIST! THERE ARE BEARS ON THE GOLF COURSE!” [Out of Bounds]
• My pals at FHF preview Game 3 of the Flyers-Canadiens series. Go Habs! [Four Habs Fans]
• Speaking of which, here’s a sexy lady speaking French about the Montreal Canadiens or something. [Busted Coverage]
• The old Giants Stadium pressbox got torn down and here is the video. So there you go. [With Leather]
• Mike Francesca would like to know if you drive an “Austin Martin.” Only when I’m in the state capital of Texas, Astin.
• Yay! Another edition of “This Tweet In Baseball.” [Walkoff Walk]
• Attractive golf writer (Stephanie Wei) interviews attractive golfer (Beatriz Recari). [Wei Under Par]
• White trashy Cardinals fan showed up to a game with one of those parole bracelets. It really tied the outfit (featuring a dirty wifebeater) together. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Maria Sharpova signed some boy’s balls? That’s perverse! [Bob’s Blitz]
• Awesome Washington Nationals shirt. [FirstCuts]
• The new World Cup ad features Homer Simpson? [Mouthpiece Blog]
• Marmalard returns! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: When You Get Older You Learn To Appreciate The Moments When You’re Not Skittering Away (By A Roach)
Send tips, links and terroristic threats to email@example.com.