It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Another exciting edition of Minor Enterprise covering the latest news from minor league baseball from my colleague Rick Chandler. [Out of Bounds]
• Midget wrestling? Midget wrestling. [With Leather]
• NFL players have hotel sex parties? I knew I should have went pro. Sigh. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The classic SNL characters from “Bill Swerski’s Superfans” are reuniting. [The Sporting Blog]
• The USGA has tweaked the legendary 8th hole at Pebble Beach. [Waggle Room]
• Yankee pitcher Joba Chamberlain has appeared to calm down a bit. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Sorry, there is absolutely nothing embarrassing about the player introductions for the San Jose Sharks. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Madrid Masters got some fine ass ballgirls. [The Slanch Report]
• Jarrod Saltalamacchia has started going to a shrink for his case of the yips. [Big League Stew]
• Coach Ryan greets the newbies. Hilarious. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Blue Menu provides a public service for all of you new parents out there by providing you a tour of the parent-teacher conference. [Food Court Lunch]
• David Ortiz claims he “lives in an emotional maelstrom.” [Hardball Talk]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: New Study Shows Progress Made By Broads
Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com. Thanks.