It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• DEAR GOD. Worst skateboard crash ever. [With Leather]
• The people protesting Phil Jackson and the Lakers are idiots. [Rumors & Rants]
• Fantastic write-up by the great Dan Levy regarding the direction ESPN appears to be headed. [The Sporting Blog]
• NBA Lottery drinking game, anyone? [Hardwood Paroxysm]
• See? We actually do have hot women up here in Minnesota besides Loni Anderson. [Busted Coverage]
• Tiger wants Elin to sign a lifetime confidentiality agreement. [Out of Bounds]
• More Tiger news: the gambling site Bodog has offered Woods a $100 million contract to revert back to his old, sex addicted ways. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Ben Roethlisberger attends a charity golf tournament. [Waggle Room]
• Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen in “Lunch.” [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Now, here’s a way to make soccer interesting. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Roy Jones, Jr. barely beat a chicken in Tic-Tac-Toe. [PSAMP]
• Here is an explanation why the NHL opted for doubleheaders to open up the Conference Finals. [Puck Daddy]
• Kickboxing Orangutans? Kickboxing Orangutans. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: If We Don’t Stop Childhood Obesity, Our Fat Toddlers Could Become Fat Fucks
Send tips, links and donations to firstname.lastname@example.org.