It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• If the NHL returns to Winnipeg (fingers crossed), the Colorado Avalanche will have to move to the Pacific Division. [Puck Daddy]
• A disgusted Atlanta Hawks fan has put Joe Johnson on Craigslist. [Out of Bounds]
• The New York media is going all-out in their efforts to try to land LeBron James. [The Sporting Blog]
• Citi Field is full of garbage (insert joke here). [Walkoff Walk]
• Man, does Shaq look friggin’ old. [With Leather]
• The Penn State Undie Run really brought out the heifers. Yikes. [Busted Coverage]
• A lovely gallery of NHL Ice Girls. [Unathletic]
• Spike Lee is rooting for the Celtics in hopes that it will help lure LeBron James to New York. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Jerome Bettis is looking pretty fat. I’m talking like Orca fat. [PSAMP]
• Carlos Boozer did not have a good night last night. [The Last Angry Fan]
• More LSUfreek animated gif magic. [The Sporting Blog]
• Happy Twilight Zone Day, everyone! [Pop Candy]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Prince Fielder Satisfies Curiosity By Eating Small Handful Of Dirt
Send tips, submissions, etc. to email@example.com.