It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• In light of getting hit in the junk during last night’s Stanley Cup playoff game, Sami Salo’s testicle now has its own Twitter account. [Out of Bounds]
• Awesome: the return of “Ask Joe Thornton.” [Melt Your Face Off]
• Jovana Vasic plays tennis at a junior college. She is also quite fetching. [Busted Coverage]
• Given Dallas Braden’s perfect game, JSF sought out other great accomplishments by baseball players named after cities. [Joe Sports Fan]
• You might not believe it, but MMA actually got gayer over the weekend. [With Leather]
• Photos of a wet Brooklyn Decker. [Guyism]
• A recap of the “bulging dick”-broadcaster phenomenon. [The Sporting Blog]
• KSK has Sexy Monday now? Sweet. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Mets slugger David Wright had a complete meltdown while arguing a strike 3 call yesterday. [Big League Stew]
• What was the deal with the crappy condition Sawgrass was in this weekend? [Waggle Room]
• Discussion of a brand new site, Billy Ripken Bombs, which places the infamous phrase found on his bat in that baseball card into famous historical photographs. [Mr. Irrelevant]
• A-Rod Loves Man Ass. [The Slanch Report]
• 10 heart attack-inducing burgers. Yum. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Full-Time Mom Drunk On The Job
Send tips, suggestions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.