It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Lame hockey bashing columns never die – they are simply recycled. Just ask Mike Freeman from CBS Sports. [Puck Daddy]
• NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman might be in a Winnipeg state of mind. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Bill Murray’s son is a Division 1 basketball coach? [The Dagger]
• The first Tiger Woods mistress porn movie is in the can, which, incidentally is also how Joslyn James takes it in the movie. [Out of Bounds]
• Punk kids are copying the whole Bible scripture crap Tim Tebow started. [Busted Coverage]
• Tony Kornheiser wasn’t wearing pants during a segment of Pardon the Interruption yesterday. I was watching it and it still haunts me. [You Been Blinded]
• The fellas at FHF are feeling pretty, prettay, prettay, prettay good right about now. [Four Habs Fans]
• A carreer retrospective (in pictures) of JaMarcus Russell. [Sports Pickle]
• Uh-oh. Look at what authorities discovered in the alleged Times Square bomber’s home. [The700Level]
• This gator has its eye on Phil Mickelson. Must be a breast gator. [Devil Ball Golf]
• One former major leaguer doesn’t agree with tasing fans. [Hardball Talk]
• The five most bloggable NBA photos from the internet age. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Hilarious photo of an old lady underwater skiing or something. [Total Pro Sports]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: No Parent Should Ever Have To Bury His Child Alive
Send tips and advice on what I should have for dinner to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just hurry – I’m starving!