It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Great stuff: LOLKentuckyDerby [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• JaMarcus Russell has been released by the Raiders (even if you don’t care about this waste of a number one overall draft pick, go check out Punte’s version of Russell – it’s hilarious). [With Leather]
• Revisiting the “Zambrano Mows My Lawn” t-shirt controversy one year later. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Dustin Pedroia provided us with the best quote of the year thus far in the MLB season. Lasers! [Out of Bounds]
• Bob Uecker and Joe Torre are texting each other. Next up: skateboarding. [Hardball Talk]
• General Tao provides details on this day in history. [Food Court Lunch]
• Headline writers in Pittsburgh might be in a bit of denial over the Ben Roethlisberger disaster. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• LSUfreek, Danny Ainge tossing towels and the Shamwow guy equals animated gif hilarity. [The Sporting Blog]
• The freaky faces of the NFL. Seriously, these are disturbing. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The hottest new shirt at Citizens Bank Park: “I Got Drunk, I Got High, I Got Tasered.” [Busted Coverage]
• The country of Sudan has opened up its first golf course. Next up: electricity. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Mike Francesca is a retard. Yes, we already knew that, but he confirmed it earlier today with his discussion of Lawrence Taylor. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Rainn Wilson as a child is a sure-fire recipe for nightmare fuel. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Report: All The Good Stuff Costs, Like, 200 Bucks
Send tips and snickerdoodle recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org.