It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The Phoenix Suns will break out their “Los Suns” jerseys in honor of Cinco de Mayo, promptly be deported. [Out of Bounds]
• Okay, this JustinBieber-infecting-the-sports-world crap has got to stop. [Big League Stew]
• Here are six things D.C. residents don’t know about Donovan McNabb, courtesy of a Philly fan. [Mr. Irrelevant]
• Yay! LOLNFLs! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Some cheerleaders were allegedly harassed and threatened at an Ontario Hockey League game. [Guyism]
• Busted Coverage is all growns up, gets mentioned in newspaper article. [Busted Coverage]
• Oh, Plaxico Burress, will you ever learn? [With Leather]
• Here’s what Blue Menu learned about Lawrence Taylor from a documentary on A&E last night. [Food Court Lunch]
• Some “celebrities” managed to show up to George Lopez’s celebrity golf tournament. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Which NHL fan base made the list of most stubborn fans in sports? [Puck Daddy]
• BDL is doing a countdown of the most bloggable NBA photos in history. Have a look-see at numbers 20-16. Good stuff. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Hey! It’s Jason Werth’s fatter, hairier twin! [Joe Sports Fan]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Tony Gwynn Mentioned 72 Times During Guided Tour Of Padres Stadium
Send tips, complaints, links to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.