It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Tiger Woods allegedly cops to nailing 120 women while married. It’s always nice when your sexual conquests end up at a round number. [Out of Bounds]
• Nice story about how Washington Capitals winger Brooks Laich helped change a tire on a car just hours after his team crapped the bed against the Canadiens. [With Leather]
• Bill Belichick and Joe Maddon are now hoodie buddies. [Big League Stew]
• In light of the Dez Bryant controversy, the fellas over at DSB prepared an amusing prospective draftee questionnaire. [Daddy Sugar Ball]
• Courtesy of BC, “The Disgusting Montreal Canadiens Chick Showing Her Habs Underwear Video That You Need To See” and then promptly unsee. Trust me. [Busted Coverage]
• The Montreal Canadiens are replacing traditional playoff stereotypes and the San Jose Sharks could not be more thrilled about it. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Speaking of the Sharks, Sean Leahy breaks down the Sharks-Red Wings series like only PD can. [Puck Daddy]
• Butter Chicken has another beef and you should read about it. [Food Court Lunch]
• Pacman, er, Adam Jones believes he can change. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Wall Street Journal is wrong about the Indians being the most hated MLB team. [Bootlegger Sports]
• Picture of the day: a white Bronco and an O.J. Simpson vanity plate. [Total Pro Sports]
• Mugshot of the year? Mugshot of the year. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: In Focus: Prison Economy Spirals As Price Of Pack Of Cigarettes Exceeds Two Hand Jobs
Got tips? Super! Send them to email@example.com and you win yourself a gold star!
(may not actually receive gold star)