It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• NBC Sports Dick Ebersol took a shot at ESPN at the Sports Emmy Awards. [The Sporting Blog]
• Video of mud wrestling at the Kentucky Derby? Yes please. [Busted Coverage]
• Which would you rather have? Oklahoma Thunder or Lady Gaga tickets? [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Jarmarcus Russell is one fat mofo. [With Leather]
• Don’t expect security at the British Open to bend over backwards. [Out of Bounds]
• Here’s an interesting question: what if Tiger Woods would have retired at 28 like Lorena Ochoa? [Waggle Room]
• The Washington Capitals shut down the message board on their site. Censorship! [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Here’s best wishes to Bob Uecker on his upcoming heart surgery. [Big League Stew]
• Why would anyone want a pool table autographed by Ryan Howard? That’s like buying a baseball bat signed by…um, some professional pool player guy. [FirstCuts]
• Remember those Indian baseball players, Rinku and Dinesh, who signed contracts with the Pittsburgh Pirates? They’re back. [Walkoff Walk]
• The Onion Headline of the Week: ‘Archie’ Gets A Gay Character
Send tips, complaints, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grazie.