It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Big Ben has issued a very personal, heartfelt statement…most likely written by his publicist. [Mondesi’s House]
• When he was six-years-old, Ricky Williams’ dad took naked photos of him. Ouch. [With Leather]
• Apple won’t allow an iPhone app that shows the latest Tiger Woods editorial cartoons, but previously OK-ed a President Obama one. [Out of Bounds]
• Dennis Haskins, a/k/a Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell, was at the Baseball Hall of Fame. That guy is everywhere. [Walkoff Walk]
• Taking a look at 30 years of funny names of horses that have raced in the Kentucky Derby. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Fresh off his successful campaign as manager of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Kurt Rambis is going to add his coaching acumen to the Lakers playoff coverage on Fox Sports West. [The Fabulous Forum]
• Phil Jackson referred to Ron Artest as a “naïve, innocent lamb.” Alright. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Now here’s an awesome Ben Roethlisberger t-shirt. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• South Alabama baseball team videotapes themselves shirtless and dancing. Hoo boy. [Busted Coverage]
• Video of a bullfighter getting gored in the groin by a bull. Once again, hoo boy, but in a completely different way. [Sports Rubbish]
• Red Wings fans who threw octopi onto the ice during Game 2 of Detroit’s series with Phoenix got taken to jail for their shenanigans. [Puck Daddy]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Fan Incredibly Disappointed To Learn Player’s Favorite Book Is The Bible
Send tips, complaints, etc. to email@example.com.